LAKE CREEK VILLAGE
12233 RR 620 N • AUSTIN, TX 78750
FOR LEASE | RETAIL
1,200 SF to 3,000 SF End-Cap Space
- Busy Shopping Center
- Great location in densely populated area
- Rent—below market rate
PARK AT BRUSHY CREEK
15534 RR 620 N • ROUND ROCK, TX 78717
FOR LEASE | RETAIL/Professional Medical OFFICE
1,339 SF | Suite 200 | Shell Space
- Minimal area competition
- 7,195 SF Professional/Retail Center
- RR 620 N frontage; great visibility and accessibility
- New building (2015); appealing architecture and landscaping
- In close proximity to St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center—northeast of center
- Surrounded by affluent west Round Rock demographics and steady growth solidity
- Easy access to major thoroughfares with 45 Toll to Hwy 183; MoPac (Loop 1) and IH 35
7200 WYOMING SPRINGS DR • ROUND ROCK, TX 78681
SUBLEASE | mEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING
4,693 RSF Suite #400
- Across from St. David’s Medical Center
- A stone’s throw from anywhere in north Austin, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto or Pflugerville
- A beautiful location setting with plenty of parking
- Surrounded by affluent Round Rock demographics with steady growth solidity
- Easy access to 45 Toll; MoPac (Loop 1) and IH 35
- Current tenants include Brushy Creek Family Physicians; Precision Podiatry PA; Wyoming Springs Pediatrics and Round Rock Oral Surgery
MEDICAL TOWERS AT SHADOWGLEN
14008 SHADOW GLEN BLVD • MANOR, TX 78653
SUBLEASE | mEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING
3,672 RSF | Suite 200
- A premiere multi-tenant medical office property in the growing city of Manor TX, just east of Austin
- Located at the entrance to CalAtlantic Homes at ShadowGlen neighborhood
- Plenty of parking
- Signage with great visibility on Hwy 290
- Current tenants include: Fastmed Urgent Care accompanied by Arise Imaging Center, Manor Pharmacy, Austin Pain Associates, Arise PT and Wound Care, Austin OBGYN, and Clinical Pathology Laboratories
JOLLYVILLE PRO/MED BLDG
11762 JOLLYVILLE RD • AUSTIN, TX 78759
Unique opportunity—buy a free standing building in Great Hills
FOR SALE | pRO/mED OFFICE BUILDING
4,144 SF Free-standing Building on .4701 Acres
- Desirable Northwest Austin market
- Excellent value enhancement investment opportunity—perfect for owner occupant.
- Freestanding 4,144 ± SF building on a .4701 acre serene setting with scenic shade trees
- Beautifully finished-out
- Two-story with elevator
- Highly visible monument sign
- Convenient ingress/egress
- Surface parking
- Convenient to affluent neighborhood Residents
- High daytime population
This exceptional commercial real estate archetypal to medical professionals is an excellent value enhancement investment opportunity perfect for an owner occupant.
Located off the south quadrant of Jollyville Road at Secrest Drive in the desirable Northwest Austin Great Hills market with a robust office/medical and retail mixed-use zoning combination and minimal real estate properties available for sale in the area.
The property is easily accessible from both Jollyville Road off Loop 360 and Hwy 183 N—just northwest of Duval Road and is in close proximity to Seton Northwest Medical Center.
Jollyville Office Building is a beautifully finished-out, brick with reinforced concrete, freestanding, two-story building on .4701 acres in a serene setting with scenic shade trees, convenient ingress/egress, plenty of parking and a highly visible monument sign. The property has been well taken care of with numerous improvements including an elevator.
The property area has high daytime populations and is convenient to the nearby affluent residents of Barrington Oaks, Balcones Oaks, Oak Forrest Villas, Rain Tree Estates and many other flourishing neighborhoods.
MEDICAL ARTS SQUARE
2911 MEDICAL ARTS SQUARE • AUSTIN, TX 78705
FOR SALE | OFFICE BUILDING
4,254 ± SF | Building 8, Two-story | Shell Condition Building
Rare investment opportunity in the heart of central Austin’s strong market. This commercial real estate will go fast, being the only building “For Sale” and limited leasable space available in the area.
4,254 ± SF two-story shell building of brick and steel reinforced concrete—located just west of Interstate Highway 35 off E. Dean Keeton St and Medical Arts St this extremely valuable real estate investment opportunity offers class-A renovation design and site plan along with plenty of free surface parking.
Area highlights include walking distance to St David’s Medical Hospital just up Red River St and UT Austin’s Main Campus across E Dean Keeton. In addition this property is in close proximity to Seton University Medical Center Brackenridge; The Heart Hospital and Dell Children’s Hospital—Mueller.
This area has significant commercial developments including UT Dell Medical School at the southeastern corner of the central campus, adjacent to the existing UT School of Nursing and to Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas—just a fifteen minute walk away. See proposed Class-A renovation design and site plan enclosed with available download. Call Brian to schedule a tour.
OAK KNOLL PHASE III
1221 W BEN WHITE BLVD • AUSTIN TX 78704
PRE-SALE | OFFICE BUSINESS PARK
20,000 SF ± | Pro/Med Condominium Opportunity
- Warm dark shell—design your own space
- Best owner-occupied interest rates
- No new area office/condo developments within the past ten plus years
- St. David’s South Austin Medical Center at James Casey—just one block east of condo’s
- Parking ratio 1:200
Take advantage of this attention-grabbing 20,000 SF site plan approved, tilt up, class A building situated on 6.44 acres in a park like setting with the potential for a second matching building to follow.
This upcoming condominium development is located on the southeast quadrant of Highway 290 off W Ben White Blvd frontage abutting the communities of South Austin—between the major roads of Manchaca and S First Street.
The area predominantly surrounded by complementary area practices and St David’s South Austin Medical Center continues to demand additional medical facilities as the health care industry needs in Austin continue to grow.
The strategic location offers excellent visibility and ingress/egress off W Ben White Blvd and Banister Ln. The exteriors architecturally designed with Texas limestone at lower levels with natural colored stucco above, insulated reflective glass windows set within anodized storefront system, and projected metal awnings at roof level and entrances. This perfect medical/professional office location with up to 20,000± SF available for sale as warm dark shell is anticipated for fall 2016 delivery.
$235/SF Warm Dark Shell